ACTIVITY#5 FROM A TO Z

A thread of love connects us all

Behind the laughter and cries we make it fall 

Creating connection that can still be called 

"Door of hope, among us all

Everyone,together we hold a hand 

Full of hope and love that makes us one 

Growing together 

Helping each other

I will never be alone and always to hava a place to call my home.

Ladder? that what they are ladder of motivation in everything we do,  to makes our impossible to successful 

My light, my home, full of patience and always tries challenges 

Nothing can change my choices in life to choose them everyday, nothing can be done without their supports and guide

Old and brave that they how mold us as days past by

Passionate mother is my human diary

Quality of the love of my Older sister nothing can replace in my heart even when I'm no longer baby but still dealing me like a 2 years old

Respectful and Gentleman Brother is the best in my life he always makes me comfortable and bold

Sassy girl got lots of attention from her parents that what I am in family. Thankful grateful; to God of this kind of family I was belonged

Unconditional and unreplaceable homie . 

Varn is the name of our only dog in home that along with thru days and nights

We had a father not just a father but also a loving grandfather inhis Granddaughters, do everything just to provide us nothing can describe what I love about him

Xenas and charming four girls and a one outstandingly handsome and robust brother. 

Yelling to universe that they may given a long and healthy life so we will experience more and more Rocky and smooth adventures together.

Zeal to get the law of attraction Study, Work, make Tatay and Nanay proud and happy with new home then travel. 

Comments

  1. Sorry for being late maam because my phone got reformat and all of my files and apps missed so,I need to do my homeworks and file again.,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Witch by Edilberto K. Tiempo

One Mother and Five brothers (First Quarter Examination)

Memoir (2nd Quarter)