Memoir (2nd Quarter)

    L I F E  R O A D T R I P
 Let us go back to December 31 2020, was the happiest day of my entire existence but the happiest day was accompanied by the crushing and hateful hearts of our family. Our family is not like we see in television and drama because we are tempted by time, our family I can compare to a market yes, right, because we can not speak modestly we always shout, shout here, shout there , even if only there is one thing is lost prefer to shout "Where's the ___" rather than find, most of our neighbors when when were new move they thought were fighting everyday but over time they got used to it. The second child and his own family are at home, my older brother and I are also ready, the foods, wines, but that night it hurts to think that our older sister is not at home to celebrate the new year because even before christmas he was no longer at home because he left because he wanted to, because they had an unresolved incident of my second sister but in that night the electricity so vague as their relationship that they reconciled and went home with her nephews. We took photos of us and our foods and drinks but still a trace of separation from a member of our family. My story is different from the story of my classmates but I would like to point out that even if it is sad at first, the latter makes sense. At exactly twelve o'clock we argued, hugged, and cried. In my whole being now I do not feel the embrace of a Father and Mother I felt very happy on that occasion. After the fireworks outside, we went in and I talked on the phone with myspecial person he greeted me. Meanwhile my Tatay and our neighbors were having a good time outside drinking. The next day as my dad thought of taking a road trip with our neighbors that day was full of laughter, as we headed to the spring we were going to. Our journey there is like life to us. There are roughly symbolic of life's challenges are family problems such as financial, Muddy and that serve as resistance from the rain that can cause softening of the soil which serves as a challenge that you think that will be the end, will leave trace how much you resist building yourself out of the mud. Let's go! Because in the end there is a paved road that feels light no one thinks you feel the sweetness of life you have something that everyone longs for peace of mind in that you despite the problems given by our family even if I have a change to live until 2080 together with my family I will accept it no matter what's the compensation, because my family? is worth to fight for. I will still choose this January 1 2021 as the happiest that happens day in my life, because I met people I know better than I have ever known. And we experience the true meaning of holiday season. It's not about the circumstances it's about how to handle your family members in every situation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witch by Edilberto K. Tiempo

One Mother and Five brothers (First Quarter Examination)